Today Ends Tomorrow Comes

Beli Disini 
Today Ends Tomorrow Comes

A small body grows up, carrying a lot of emotions from a whole life-stories. All bads and goods are absorbed. Sometimes, this soul wants to finish all the negative feelings in a day. Sometimes, it is possible. Sometimes it is just a hope that is too difficult to pursuit. When I was in my 20, I realized that it is probably my time to see myself as an adult. I had no idea what to do, what to prepare. People always told me that what I needed to grow mentally and physically was just let everything happened, let it flew. Yet, what they said did not bring me to the happiness and the feelings of 'I get it'. I spent a lot of time, thinking, imagining, and understanding a lot of jostled questions on my mind. The more I tried to ignore, the more I felt I was in trouble. I was a soul with a lot questions in my mind. Every time I felt like my mind always started to burst a lot of questions with no ends. This created a lot of troubles for me and it was not an easy try to escape from all the questions I had. The core question I love giving to myself is WHO AM I? I understand well how to say my name and spell it well. Yet, "who am I?” is not just a simple question for me. I need to make it clear by understanding myself, which "who I am" actually I want, I need to recognize it well. Finding my REAL self for me is the best gift I can provide. So, have I finally found myself after questioning a lot?

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Berdamai Dengan Diri Sendiri

Magnet Rezeki